Terms & Conditions | Cancellation Policy
Thank you for deciding to start working with Charlie Cooke to improve your health. I’m excited to have you onboard, and I’m looking forward to helping you achieve your goals.
I’m delighted with how my business has grown over the last six months, and therefore, the demand for sessions has increased.
All I am asking is that each client treat myself and others fairly with respect in a few simple ways, and I would be grateful if you could fully support the below conditions:
- 24-hour cancellation policy – if a client cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice, it means I don’t have enough time to notify another client and replace the session and therefore the session is still chargeable.
- For online consultations, it is your responsibility to ensure that your technology/internet connection/phone signal is functioning before the consultation. If a session is missed due to technological error on behalf of the client the session is treated as a DNA and is still chargeable.
- In the reverse instance, i.e. if there is a circumstance in which I have to cancel your session within 24 hours or my own technology fails, you will not only still have your booking honored at the earliest opportunity but you will receive a free additional session by way of fair reciprocity and apology.
- If you are going away (holiday, travelling with work, etc.), please aim to give me at least one weeks’ notice.
- All payments for sessions are to be made upfront when booking. It is not possible to have any outstanding balance for sessions nor bookings for unpaid sessions, and you may be rejected for your session if it has not yet been paid.
- If arriving late to a session, the session will still finish at the scheduled finish time. It is the timetable space that is booked, not the length of time used for the session.
- Bookings are only considered 'booked' once the full amount has been paid. There is a 2-hour window after booking in which to pay for the session, failing which the session time will be made available for another to book, as is fair.
I hope this is fair, and please feel free to send me a message if you would like to discuss any of these points.
My aim is to provide the best level of service possible to members.