What does CGR Cooke do?
Put simply, CGR Cooke helps people get healthy.
As you can see in the CGR Cooke Mission Statement this means different things to different people, so by taking a multi-dimensional approach we will work together to define what optimal health means to you and establish a framework to achieve it.
CGR Cooke not only works one-to-one with individuals to improve their desired health through organised planning, but also with health businesses from early stage development to multi-national companies wanting to better to communicate with and benefit their customers through effective marketing.
CGR Cooke also offer freelance media services, such as article contributions and scientific review of materials to ensure that you or your brand is accurately portraying the message you wish to convey.
What do I know?
Having spent the past decade working within multiple areas of the fitness and nutrition sector, Charlie has gone from an overweight, Autistic, failing student with behavioural issues to becoming an experienced personal trainer, boxing coach, gym manager, writer, global fitness media marketing executive, and all of which done while still working as a chef at all levels of the kitchen along the way.
From printing t-shirts, to hosting a YouTube channel, to consultancy, and even teaching cooking skills, Charlie has tried a bit of it all to find the most effective ways to help people get healthy and establish profitable brands that can meet their demand.
Charlie Cooke has gained multiple qualifications along the way, such as:
- Currently undertaking a Masters (MSc) in Exercise Physiology at Newcastle University
- Accredited ANutr Nutritionist with the Association for Nutritionists (AfN)
- Level 5 Higher Diploma in Nutrition Sciences (specialising in nutrition biochemistry and physiology) from Leeds Beckett University
- BSc. Degree in Nutrition and Marketing from Newcastle University
- Level 2 Gym Instruction and Level 3 Personal Training, CIMSPA accredited
- Level 2 England Boxing head coach and former coach/co-founder of Newcastle University ABC
- Published nutrition writer for specialist publications such as Complete Nutrition, including own column - 'In Cooke's Corner' - in Network Health Digest magazine
- Hold relevant safeguarding children certification, enhanced DBS, and insurance
- Diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome (now termed Autistic Spectrum Disorder) and experience bipolar depression and ADHD symptoms as concurrent factors. Fitness and health is not achieved by avoiding our psychology, but by mastering it.
How can CGR Cooke help me?
If you're an individual wanting mentorship through the goal setting, planning, and execution of an organised health improvement strategy than you can see our 121 Services page by clicking here.
For marketing consultancy, freelance media/writing services, or any other business-to-business services then please get in touch directly by email to email@example.com